Product Marketing Manager
Forward role are working with one of the world’s biggest and most diverse global education and assessment providers to recruit a Product Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Senior Product Marketing Manager and part of the Product Marketing team you will have extensive knowledge of the market context, products and customers. You will build captivating value propositions and go-to market plans that draw customers into the products and services. You will utilise your broad marketing experience and use a commercially driven approach to prioritise, set and monitor target KPI’s, making sure campaigns and projects are optimised and project managed end to end.
Constructing stronger partnerships with the institutes and making new ones with additional targeted networks, you’ll recognise and capitalize on the growth opportunities.
- Built on strong insights about the target customers and the market, grow the go-to plans and market strategies with clear KPIs linked to business targets
- Take ownership of the promotional and marketing calendar for areas of responsibility with the main dates drawn-out for each quarter, a minimum of one quarter ahead
- Explore new routes to market, support new product launches and allow additional suitable commercial growth opportunities as well as maximising existing opportunities
- Support the progression of content, with first draft outlines where needed (e.g. key campaign landing page content, emails, blogs ect which channel specialists will review and refine) for activity within your responsibility
- Responsibility for how the business position and sell their products within marketing
- Own product information presented across the channels and frequently review the content to make sure they show all the main benefits and are correctly represented
- For the plans and projects you are accountable for, you will be required to bring all the marketing teams together to work as one team against the brief and make sure everyone knows the project scope and their roles to deliver against the plan
- Look after and protect the product by knowing its strengths and keeping informed about competitors to be able to assess risks and get ahead of their next move
- Be proactive in understanding customer pain points and needs and then find connections with the products to champion change where things are falling short in solving those needs
- Be proactive in working with stakeholders to gain an understanding, challenge and improve requests / business needs and prioritise as appropriate. Recommend and suggest any identified opportunities
- Create KPIs to measure the performance of campaigns and projects making sure they are being delivered and managed competently and effectively and to arranged timescales
- An experienced marketing manager you will have lots of experience in the development of go-to-market plans with solid value propositions that will entice target audiences, make the business stand out from competitors and push forward demonstrable results.
- You will have a proven experience of driving successful multi-channel campaigns, have an eye for detail to make sure that all activity is measured and monitored as well as being analytical.
- Being a very organised person you will understand the importance of solid project management and defined roles and responsibilities to make sure that great plans are made and delivered on time.
- People management skills and experience of working as part of cross functional teams to achieve results
- Broad understanding of digital marketing channels and the role that they play, including content, email, organic and paid search and social and an ability to initiate content for these channels if needed
- Educated to degree level/professional level in a marketing discipline
- Experience working within a product marketing team/environment would be beneficial
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'