B2B Marketing Manager - Acquisition & Retention (SaaS)
Location: WFH with twice a month meeting in Nottingham
Salary: £50-65,000 + benefits
Our market leading SaaS Client is growing at a rapid pace, which means their digital and marketing teams are growing. Their marketing channels are responsible for delivering thousands of leads each year, and they want to deliver even more.
New business prospects and customers are key to their continued success. We are seeking a strong marketeer who is exceptional in acquisition and retention to continue their growth within their key audiences. You will be an experienced business to business marketer who thrives on understanding target markets and creating strategies to ensure that the new business Marketing generated lead pipeline of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) is strong and the customer engagement is optimised.
You will be comfortable working across global markets and managing a team of marketing experts. Alongside this your passion for campaign development and management will be second to none
- Managing the Acquisition and Retention team in the Marketing function, you will be a proven leader who can inspire and motivate your direct reports.
- Accountable for delivering Marketing led sales opportunities through New Business and Existing Customer marketing plans, ensuring that all activity is managed effectively
- Working closely with other Marketing teams, you will work with your team to gather requirements for acquisition and retention campaigns and construct appropriate content for execution
- Retention - retain, upsell, cross-sell, drive value add content, drive Customer contact strategy, and touch point planning to ensure cohesive approach to our existing customer marketing
- Acquisition - create and harmonise campaigns that align to Marketing’s attributed channel activity and work to optimise MQL’s and sales opportunities generated from the overall Marketing team
- Lifecycle management - establish existing customer communication strategy to manage in-life customer contact and engagement
- Ownership of internal reporting for your team and providing to Head of Collaboration Marketing including the management and set up of all reporting on Salesforce and associated tools
- Own Customer data and communications and be comfortable using marketing automation tools in order to deliver key messages
- Work with other colleagues across key teams to ensure consistent approach in the generation of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) and build strong relationships with Sales
- Own and deliver the external and internal events plan with your team, aligned with New Business and Customer objectives
- Degree educated in a relevant subject area
- Experience of leading a team in a B2B SaaS Marketing environment
- Relevant qualification in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business to business marketing role and management of a team
- Evidence of leading business growth through integrated Marketing activity
- Strong understanding of digital and marketing channels and the importance of measurement
- Experience in utilising reporting tools such as Salesforce and Pardot or similar
- Experienced leader who can guide, advise and mentor a team
- Confident communicator who influences with gravitas in a matrix structure
- We’re seeking candidates that are excited for growth and growing their careers with an international organisation
- Experience of Marketing Collaboration Software
- Love of all things Marketing and measurement
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Desire to grow and develop in a global organisation
- Desire to grow and develop a team
If you are seeking an organisation that can maximise your career potential please email your CV, or call for more details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'