The company operates independently under its own brand as a wholly owned division of a global leader in the asset management industry. This new and exciting brand gives the company the opportunity to challenge the status quo and show up differently.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of customer facing communications: overseeing the communications schedule, editing content, turning tech speak into relatable content
- Managing the content repository and calendar
- Manage the production of event presentations, collaterals, and merchandise
- Executing campaigns (end-to-end) to support both top and bottom funnel activity
- Planning, delivering, and tracking exceptional prospect and customer events
- Supporting the head of department, UK&AUS; managing ad hoc projects (e.g., solution launches)
- Working closely with the digital team to coordinate pre and post event communication
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably CIM qualified to level 4 or be qualified by experience
- Extensive marketing experience - preferably in a B2B market
- A solid grasp of marketing within the FinTech sector
- Experience of working with financial advisers (a big plus!)
- Significant experience of event and exhibition planning and execution
- Experience of deputising for a line manager
The company widens access to financial advice through leading technology which powers the financial advisory experience. They use open software architectures combined with unmatched industry experience to simplify a complex digital landscape to help advisors compete and grow. Their solutions support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, representing over three million end-investors, with over $ trillion assets serviced across its platforms.
If this sounds like the Marketing Manager role for you, click the apply link online and submit an updated copy of your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'