Our agency client is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager, with at least four years’ experience within a Marketing role, to join their small, dynamic, integrated agency. The role requires someone with a 'can do’ approach, who has a passion for both digital marketing and professional self-development.
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives.
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best practice.
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with a proven track record.
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings, with a confidence to challenge.
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers.
- New business support; finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting.
- To have pride in your work
Key skills and Experience:
- Four years’ experience within a marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies.
- Strong experience of CRM with marketing providers, such as HubSpot.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
Key Words: Marketing Manager, Creative Agency, Digital, CRM, HubSpot, Content Management
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'