Wilmslow (hybrid working)
I’m excited to be supporting a growing business within the Professional Services sector that currently provide a range of services including (tax planning/advice, accounting and corporate/business finance), who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager covering the full marketing mix. (The role will have a focus on digital but will still include some offline tactics.)
This business is modern and forward thinking, not afraid to try something new and carve their own path to success. They have grown organically over the past 20 years and continue to diversify the services they offer – they are passionate, ambitious and don’t stop still!
The Marketing Manager will be a hands-on passionate individual, that can get genuinely excited about what the business wants to achieve, collaborating effectively with the Senior Leadership team to draw out some creative, relevant campaigns that set the business aside from the competition. Not only this but you will have the foresight and vision to set clear strategic goals as the business grows.
The successful Marketing Manager candidate will be able to demonstrate what marketing tools and channels will be best to accelerate brand awareness and create engagement within the market, to help achieve business objectives. The view of this role will be to build the Marketing team out in the medium term, so clear progression opportunities.
- Devise Marketing strategy for the business
- Plan and implement digital marketing tactics to deliver commercial / company-wide goals (i.e., SEO, PPC, Social, Content, Email)
- Carry out traditional marketing tactics including Events etc
- Identify trends and opportunities for further sales development and growth
- Ensure tracking is in place for all activity, with reporting and analysis on performance
- B2B Experience in the wider professional services sector is ideal
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar marketing manager level role (either client side or agency)
- Good understanding and use of digital marketing tactics
This is truly an exciting time to join this business, so please get in touch ASAP with your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'