Type: 12 Month Contract
Your new company
Our client is a leading global provider of professional services and technology solutions to the insurance industry. They are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry, employing some of the industry's 'best in class' professionals and technical experts. Their services and solutions support every stage of the insurance life cycle and every aspect of the insurance operating model, across all major commercial insurance lines as well as technical areas of personal insurance. They serve a diversified blue-chip international customer base that includes national and international insurance companies, captives, MGAs, Lloyd's syndicates and re-insurers, along with brokers, distributors and corporate insureds.
Your new role
Our client has strong ambitions for growth through winning new clients and winning new business for existing clients, as well as through acquisition. The Marketing Manager role has been newly created to drive and support their global marketing and communication, primarily focused within the Adjusting and Technical Services business area. The responsibilities fall in areas of campaign development, PR and digital marketing which map directly to four of the Group's strategic priorities for H2 2020 and beyond:
- Campaign development
- Plan, manage, execute offline and online marketing campaigns to drive revenue growth of different service lines and report on performance and learnings. Work closely with regional offices to tailor group marketing plans to local areas including support with website development, digital marketing and media relations.
- Work with business development team to align marketing activity to client/markets through account-based marketing programme.
- Relationship management - enhance communications across business units, work closely with internal stakeholders across global regions and external agencies to achieve business growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- Substantial experience of marketing management within the professional/ financial services sector, with a proven track record of success
- Strong experience of B2B digital campaigns, PR, website management and content development.
- Commercial understanding and strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and translate into relevant tactics
- Experience of joined up marketing and business development to support business unit objectives.
- Creative with ability to think laterally and come up with new/ unique ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Personable and approachable with an ability to influence and change mindsets at all levels of the business through personal credibility and impact.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude who is committed, collaborative and adaptable with a passion for excellence.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'