We are TBT Marketing. A future focused, independent B2B marketing agency working with ambitious brands pioneering technology and change.
We are open to applications for remote / flexible working.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced full-time Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing Services team. The primary purpose of the Marketing Services team is to deliver first class marketing support to our internal teams and our valued clients. In a client-facing position you will exchange ideas with clients on how to meet their desired outcomes through their digital and marketing programs. And you will also be helping to set the benchmark for our agency to consistently deliver excellent marketing campaigns that produce great results and establish our agency as a trusted advisor in the markets we enter.
You'll need to possess experience of managing multiple projects, and creating, running, and optimising multi-disciplined digital campaigns (including organic and paid social, and paid search campaigns).
Whilst possessing strong digital skills, you will need to be adaptable to working on content and demand projects across the full marketing mix. As a confident communicator, you will be expected to advise clients on campaign improvements and execute strategic plans, including helping to form realistic KPIs and planning how to achieve goals. Shaping client strategies, through to campaign execution are key facets to this role. As a commercial marketer - you will be instinctively insight-driven and results-oriented at every level, able to take a proactive approach to solving complex client challenges.
So far, so good? Read on...
Overview of the job (primary objectives and main duties)
- Liaise with Client Strategy Directors and consult with clients to proactively seek new marketing solutions that fit their needs.
- Spearhead the agency's digital marketing programs on behalf of clients (this may include email marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, display, or paid content campaigns).
- Participate in developing effective paid search strategies, and able to confidently manage Google Ads campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Collaborate with our creative studio and account teams to create landing pages and optimise user experiences.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance accordingly.
- Evaluate new marketing tools and provide guidance to internal teams and clients on their implementation.
- Manage the end-to-end process of scoping a digital project, setting it up, executing, optimising, reporting, and providing recommendations for future activities.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients.
Keywords: Marketing | Agency | B2B | SEO | PPC | Bath | Digital Marketing | Social Media | Advertising | Integrated Campaigns | Lead Generation | Project Management | Digital Marketing Manager | Leadership | Commercial Acumen | IT | Analysis | Communication | Copywriting | Content Management | Google Ads | Strategic MarketingBenefits
22-days annual leave (increasing yearly to 30-days max) / Flexible working applications, including home working, welcome/ Training & Development Opportunities / On-site Parking / Company Pension / Health Cash Plan / Cycle to Work Schemes
- A minimum of 5-years' experience working across multiple disciplines in digital (e.g. social, search, display).
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Digital/Web Project Management with a proven strong commercial appreciation with a focus on profitability.
- Content Marketing experience.
- Proven experience working with SEO tools to audit and monitor site performance (i.e. working knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMrush, Mangools, Ahrefs, SpyFu etc.).
- Good understanding of Google's algorithm and SEO Best Practices.
- Technical project scoping.
- PPC Management and Spend Optimisation.
- Ad Copywriting.
- Agency and IT Sector experience.
Established in 2000, we aim to deliver future focused marketing campaigns that exceed our clients' expectations. We work with ambitious brands at the forefront of technology and change. And as proud holders of the Planet Mark accreditation, we are dedicated to delivering results that keep our clients leading the charge for a more sustainable future for business and the wider community.
In return for your efforts, TBT will reward you with a competitive salary, increasing holiday allowance (30 days, plus bank holidays after 6 years' service), fantastic health cash plan and the tools to allow you to grow to your full potential.
If you're inquisitive, strategically minded and insight-driven, and think that we could be a good mutual fit - please apply.
- Marketing | Agency | B2B | SEO | PPC | Bath | Digital Marketing | Social Media | Advertising | Integrated Campaigns | Lead Generation | Project Manage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'