We are working with in partnership with an International forward thinking business that has exciting plans for growth over the coming months,
We are looking to speak with Marketing Managers or senior Marketeers who would be looking for the next step up. This role will be based in the Warrington office, flexibility with WFH and being in the office with the commercial teams.
Salary will be circa £40,000 - £45,000 DOE.
You will also carry out other duties, within the broad scope and spirit of your role, The business is continuously evolving, so your job description will evolve too.
As a strong and experienced B2B marketer, you will be able to work with stakeholders to quickly grasp our business priorities and shape the marketing plans, making an impact early into the role.
With a proven track record of creating and driving successful multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads, you’ll be analytical and have an eye for detail to ensure that all activity is measured and monitored.
This role will be owning the B2B Marketing plan and with your team you will support the implementation of the marketing initiatives in all regions.
You will be pivotal to defining our B2B Marketing Strategy, implement global product launches and develop and support execution market specific local initiatives.
You will also draw on your broad marketing experience to help build awareness and our reputation as an evolving, and credible Life Science Company.
You will manages 2 direct reports that will expand before year end.
- 5+ years in Marketing leadership experience as well as managing brands.
- Expertise in B2B marketing, lead generation
- Exhibited strategic thinking, strong communication and digital marketing skills.
- Experience of developing successful go-to-market plans, value propositions and building a brand reputation.
- Experience of Marketing technology and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC Social Media (LinkedIn & Twitter) etc and ability to write content where needed.
- Have a solid base in lead generation strategies through digital (LinkedIn, Website, Email, etc), trade shows, activating databases, and other Lead gen platforms.
- Project Management skills and experience in managing multiple priorities is a plus
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing
- Strategic Thinking
- Value Propositions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'