Our dedication to niche technology recruitment has enabled us to build an internationally focussed specialist staffing company, relied upon by leading organisations in over 14 countries. Our journey has been remarkable, matched only by successive record sales years and a reputation built on market expertise and proven delivery.
Despite all the global challenges of 2020, our cloud and digital technology markets saw unprecedented demand for services and people, as the world adopted technology for home working, home schooling, and more and more daily functions.
We’ve continued to grow and see 2021 is the key turning point for us to build our brand and market share. Our candidate and client networks are very niche, and we are looking for ways to engage with and grow our audiences through digital channels, via direct and indirect engagement.
The marketing manager will work very closely with the senior leadership, building a marketing plan to support the business strategy. Working autonomously, you will be responsible for initiating a variety of tactics to stimulate engagement with new and existing candidates and clients through social media and digital channels, with a mandate to achieve ROI metrics.
Our plans for 2021 include significant headcount growth in the UK and expansion overseas when the travel restrictions are lifted. Resultingly our focus on employment branding in all our offices will be key to attracting and retaining the top talent in the industry.
- Building and managing a marketing and content plan & strategy to generate ROI metrics
- Brand building for StaffHost Europe, specialist teams and consultants
- Candidate and client engagement through online channels
- Internal communications and staff engagement
- Creative design and management of all content
- Website management via our web partner
- Campaign creation and management
What are we looking for?
- A well-rounded marketeer, not afraid of a challenge and keen to join an organisation where you can have an impact
- 'Out of the box’ is too widely used, but certainly someone that is not afraid of thinking differently and seeking new and innovative ways to achieve strategic objectives
- Experience of planning and delivering a ROI through digital channels
- Industry experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience of tackling new markets, services, products would be viewed positively
- Collaborative, team player … that can also have some fun while they work!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'