Salary: highly dependent on experience, lovely stable business with good opportunities as the company grows!
Our client is an expanding SME business based in Preston. Currently with a number of sites in the North, they are growing organically and continue to open new sites and facilities throughout the UK. Due to this growth, they require an astute Marketing Manager to manage their end to end marketing activities. This position will be standalone, hands on working closely with the various department managers and MD. There will be the opportunity to create your own marketing team/function as the business continues to grow. The successful candidate must have experience of a full mix of marketing activities (in-house not external agency), across multiple channels and an understanding of both B2B and B2C content.
- Creating and implementing marketing and communications plans (internal and external) through multi-channel approach
- Ensure complete visibility for the brand at all times to the right audience
- Creating print and digital materials via Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintaining and updating company website daily
- Creating engaging content for all web/social media platforms
- Organising and promoting internal business events for all divisions
- Identifying new opportunities for the business through market research - proactively acting on
- Using Mailchimp to create client emails for customers and clients
- Reporting on marketing activity and performance, using Google Analytics and Insights
- Run reports on company system to create targeting marketing mail shots
- Ensuring digital, print and website marketing is kept up to date with regular updates
- Working with suppliers to promote new initiatives and offerings
- Main POC for media and sponsorship enquiries
- Leading GDPR implementation and acting as key contact for enquiries internal and external
- Providing business support and guidance to Managers/Directors
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar in-house marketing position
- Strong software skills - Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop) essential
- Creative thinking with a hands-on proactive approach
- Self-motivated, ability to take ownership of projects and work independently
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of GDPR
- Video editing and back end web development skills - ideal but not essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'