I'm currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join a financial services business based in Manchester (please note that this role will be fully remote throughout the contract).
You will be responsible for creating multichannel content and developing marketing literature & collateral
I'm looking for someone with a strong background in B2B marketing and broad marketing skillset, predominantly across content creation and digital marketing.
- Create content and marketing collateral across multiple channels, predominantly digital and print
- Write engaging & informative copy for various channels including email campaigns, web copy and print media
- Take ownership of the annual report, managing end to end production across both digital and print formats
- Manage and update the website through use of the CMS
- Manage website performance through Google Analytics
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Work closely with the board to ensure communications & collateral are representative of the organisation and reflect current market trends
- Experience of creating multichannel marketing collateral, particularity across digital and print channels
- Excellent copywriting experience across online and offline channels
- Very strong skills with InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong experience of using CMS, ideally WordPress
- Good exposure to B2B marketing (B2C exposure would also be advantageous)
- Ability to manage and deliver email marketing campaigns, ideally with exposure to HubSpot
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A background within a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Ability to work in an SME organisation and work on a flexible basis across marketing activity
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and preferably experience of working with board level colleagues
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'