Our client, a well-established market leader within the services industry is actively seeking an experienced, vibrant and tenacious Marketing Manager to complement their growing team.
The role of Marketing Manager is a key position managing multiple digital campaigns to support a range of services to stimulate interest and encourage new demand. This is a new position within the Marketing team and will be responsible for creating unique content, driving digital transformation, accelerating lead performance and contributing to future strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing campaigns creation to promote brand and services.
- Multiple channel lead generation campaigns including but not limited to, Google Ads, Telemarketing and Emails
- Manage multiple social media channels
- Create and strategically plan and manage appropriate content and brand messages (images, video and written) to reach desired audiences
- Management and delivery of all email marketing activity, with responsibility for minimum weekly emails to verify/attain consent, DPA/GDPR compliance and engagement in our offering which exceeds industry benchmarks for open/click-through rate
- Approve or write appropriate engaging content with aligned messaging
- Responsibility for the creation of a rich content plan, delivering highly relevant and SEO optimised information to our target groups
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting of digital marketing channels
- Responsibility for upkeep of marketing and lead contact database
- Collaborate with the wider sales and marketing function to ensure leads are quickly integrated into marketing automation/CRM platforms for follow-up
You will demonstrate strong analytical/reporting skills with a strategic approach. In addition, you will demonstrate a meticulous work ethic with a passion for marketing and the desire to excel.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company during an exciting period of expansion, with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for career progression.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'