Our client is seeking to appoint a professional and organised Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing functions within the business. You will be competent in a stand-alone role, developing all marketing activities to deliver the organisations messages in an appropriate tone across both traditional and digital marketing channels!
You will have clear, concise communication skills in order to excel in this position and have a passion for marketing, communications and PR.
Location: Cotgrave, driving license and access to a vehicle ESSENTIAL
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours: Full-time, home-working potential by prior agreement one day per week
- Work closely with stakeholders and managerial team to develop marketing strategies and execute campaigns
- Create exciting, targeted campaigns across all forms of digital media
- Analyse social media campaigns, report on their impact and performance and strategise on how to improve them
- Establish best marketing practices and advise on current and future marketing trends
- Conduct SEO optimization and improvements
- Writing case studies, testimonials and other content of interest
- Production of staff newsletters
- Main and develop company websites
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Competent in a stand-alone role is a MUST!
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of Digital Marketing & SEO is ESSENTIAL
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'