Global Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
Yolk recruitment are currently working on sourcing a Global Marketing Manager role for an organisation that are leaders in their field. This is a unique opportunity as it will enable you to work on a global scale.
- A content creator who can increase impressions, brand value and visibility through market leading collateral
- A storyteller who can develop value propositions and key messages to communicate both internally and externally to the sales team, distributors or directly to the target market via social media
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing to create multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in a marketing role
- Degree in marketing and or a CIM qualification (desirable)
- The ability to create content in German (essential)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Content Management
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'