A multi-national B2B giant within publishing is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead global content marketing campaigns.
This Marketing Manager will join the FTSE 50's growing marketing team who operate across news, intelligence and analysis for the trade and commodities branch of the business. Following companywide growth, this exciting Marketing Manager role will sit within a large and diverse marketing team based near London Bridge.
Despite being a large corporation, this role offers ample opportunity to have your contributions truly recognized on a global scale. Entrepreneurial Marketing Managers with strategic experience leading multi-channel content marketing campaigns for SaaS, finance or energy products would suit this role wonderfully.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have organic and paid content marketing experience, along with marketing automation capabilities, preferably with a B2B background.
About the Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Lead end-to-end content marketing campaigns (including Web/CMS, SEO, Social, Email, automation and more) for an eclectic portfolio of product lines
- Innovate by testing the right mix of channels
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the VP Marketing to the wider central marketing team
Desired skills of the Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in content marketing, preferably within a B2B environment
- Experience using CMS/web, SEO, social media, Email and automation tools
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'