Everyone has an App these days, but this one is actually a game changer! This new technology needs a thought-provoking campaign, driven, digitally led Marketing Manager to launch and deliver it to market. This is something that will change how consumers fundamentally purchase products.
BASIC SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000
BENEFITS: Full Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager – Mobile
Why this role might appeal to you:
- This position is brand new and enables you to build and develop your own team.
- We are a business which supports and encourages new thinking and new approaches.
- You can impact and drive this brand and new technology, leading from the front.
For this new app, you will be the go-to person for the launch, brand, performance, strategy, ROI and PR and social media. We are a £multi million business which builds and grows on great team spirit and entrepreneurial attitude.
As our Marketing Manager you will also:
- Ultimately make this app a success.
- Optimise digital marketing activities for increased business performance.
- Deliver digital platforms that improves the user and customer journey.
- Lead the strategy and brand launch across all channels.
- Understand the motives of customers online journeys.
- Manage PR with a heavy social media influence and above-the-line campaigns.
- Stake holder and budget management.
- To continually drive forward company initiatives - ensuring conversion rates are maximised across the digital channels, particularly mobile.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager - Mobile
You’ll be reporting to the Commercial Marketing Director and you will have experience of launching mobile solutions from a consumer, fintech or financial services background.
You should be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Owned and launched a consumer-based app.
- Pushed a brand to new audiences through channel growth.
- Established a marketing strategy for acquisitions and ROI.
What you need to have:
- Promotional campaign experience.
- An embedded skill set and knowledge of digital attributes to drive a team of SEO, PPC and Social Media.
We’re a leading and innovative company who is rapidly investing in their digital platforms to drive forward growth and consumer awareness.
Consequently, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who is willing to grab the challenges of this role with both hands and build and develop their own team. There has never been a more exciting time to join us and we look forward to your application.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Financial Services / Consumer / B2C / Fintech / Digital Marketing Manager / Mobile Marketing Manager / Campaign Marketing Manager / Web / Mobile / Apps / Performance Marketing Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: VS15962, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'