This is a 15 month fixed term contract, with the possibility to be made permanent.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop tactical marketing plans, working with sales teams and product management teams to implement this.
2. Lead the marketing teams on marketing campaigns, ensuring return on investment (ROI).
3. Be reactive and understand the market, for product positioning, branding and forecasting.
4. As the Marketing Manager you will be creating sales tool kits to be used by the sales and product management team
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical subject is required, or the equivalent time working in the industry.
2. Proven industry experience within a Marketing Manager (or equivalent) position, creating strategy and implementing marketing campaigns.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the Life Science industry, with a knowledge of cell biology is desirable.
Key Words: Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Campaigns / Marketing Strategy / South Eat / London / Middlesex / Teddington / Richmond / Cell Biology / Cell Lines
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'