Marketing Manager - NW10
£55,000 - £65,000 experience dependent plus benefits package
Our client, a leading technology sector business are looking for an experienced CIM certified Marketing Manager to join/ lead their marketing team.
The Marketing Manager will oversee a small team of designers and executives, working with sales, management and product managers to set and achieve marketing goals and consistency. You will need to be proactive and partly hands-on to take this organisations marketing to the next level to initiate on-going improvements.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Coming up with great ideas and adding value across marketing and sales
- Boosting digital marketing with inspiring campaigns
- Collaborating with the design team to produce catalogues, spec sheets and digital updates.
- Creatively influencing the design of packaging and marketing media
- Proficient copywriting for various platforms
Up the Digital game
- Compelling digital marketing campaigns and updates
- Persuasive email campaigns to a variety of B2B audiences
- Engaging with a growing B2C audiences
- Planning short product, educational and how-to videos
- Maximising natural and paid search (Google, SEO, keywords etc.)
- Amplifying product launch and case studies across the marketing mix
- Manage the delivery of effective websites
- Collating and instigating a marketing calendar
- Ability to conduct and prioritise projects
- Reporting with KPIs
- Managing marketing events
- Some magazine advertising campaigns and PR
- Planning Website updates and design ideas
If you feel you are a fit for the above Marketing Manager position and would like to find out more then in the first instance please please apply using the links provided.
- Marketing Manager
- CIM qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'