An established business in Cardiff are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The role is responsible for several diverse businesses all requiring different marketing strategies and activities. The group has a variety of commercial interests and the Marketing Manager will help achieve companies aims and objectives.
The role is a key position for the company which involves a broad range of marketing activities. Working closely with the company directors to implement marketing plans and integrated campaigns, overseeing a Marketing Assistant.
Marketing Manager duties
- Plan, manage and execute marketing strategies for distinct businesses.
- Maintain and update websites, creating and publishing engaging copy.
- Coordinating workload and output of a Marketing Assistant.
- Work closely with marketing agencies coordinating activities for websites, collateral, graphics, digital and print.
- Manage and create all email campaigns, sourcing leads and profiling customers.
- Manage paid search campaigns and improve organic SEO.
- Research market trends and opportunities nationwide.
- Assist with tender and bid process and producing documents.
- Creating marketing collateral and literature.
- Content creation for company website and email campaigns.
- Cleanse and maintain CRM system and all inbound sales leads.
Marketing Manager person specification
- Versatile with the ability to switch between different brands and products.
- Quick learner.
- Technically minded.
Applicants will have knowledge of digital and traditional marketing techniques, being able to present different messages to different customers for different products/services.
An opportunity to be the marketing expert for a growing SME.
As well as the salary there are 25 days annual leave, contributory pension and discretionary bonus.
Due to location applicants will have access to their own transport.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who could be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral incentive.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'