Are you project driven, possess proven skills across the marketing mix and are interested in or have worked within the technology sector?
As a Marketing Manager here, you will oversee a small team of designers and executives, working with sales, management and product managers to set and achieve marketing goals and consistency. You will need to be proactive and partly hands-on to take this organisations marketing to the next level to initiate on-going improvements.
This position requires communication with a range of audiences to create a robust and achievable marketing plan. The company are seeking to implement new marketing tools into their mix and as such if you have experience and understanding of various tools it would prove very beneficial.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Coming up with great ideas and adding value across marketing and sales
- Boosting digital marketing with inspiring campaigns
- Collaborating with the design team to produce catalogues, spec sheets and digital updates.
- Creatively influencing the design of packaging and marketing media
- Proficient copywriting for various platforms
Up the Digital game
- Compelling digital marketing campaigns and updates
- Persuasive email campaigns to a variety of B2B audiences
- Engaging with a growing B2C audiences
- Planning short product, educational and how-to videos
- Maximising natural and paid search (Google, SEO, keywords etc.)
- Amplifying product launch and case studies across the marketing mix
- Manage the delivery of effective websites
- Collating and instigating a marketing calendar
- Ability to conduct and prioritise projects
- Reporting with KPIs
- Managing marketing events
- Some magazine advertising campaigns and PR
- Planning Website updates and design ideas
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'