Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. Our route to market is through our family of 14,000 Tropic Ambassadors, for whom we provide the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, High energy, vibrant team; we offer a family culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with acreative mind and a head for business. The right candidate will have strong communication skills coupled with the ability to lead and motivate our wonderful Marketing team and drive our marketing strategy forward.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Overseeing all Writing, content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Improving our brand awareness through increased and relevant involvement in social media, blogger/vlogger community, editorials, beauty 'gurus’, prestigious awards and advertorials.
- Holding regular meetings with design and marketing teams to brainstorm new marketing and training ideas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role (at least 3 years) Preferably in the beauty/retail industry
- A proven track record of introducing and managing departmental processes and procedures
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A background knowledge in strategy, project and programme management
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
- Be forward thinking, self-motivated and have a positive and professional attitude to motivate others, as well as commitments to company and customer objectives
- A passion and interest in the beauty industry
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Starting salary depending on experience
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Department
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy