- B2B Campaign and Content Marketing Manager
- Delivering cutting edge technology solutions across a global enterprise level audience
- Develop segmentation strategies targeting targeted campaigns to defined customers
- 3+ years experience of delivering CRM focused campaign marketing B2B strategies
- Opportunity to work for a world class business working in the fastest growing global sector
- High growth organisation and opportunity for rapid progression
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager who is an expert at creating and building successful campaigns and content and works with Pardot marketing automation platform (or similar). We need someone who is high growth-obsessed and analytical to effectively measure and lead campaigns marketing programs, and who will passionately seek to test, improve, and optimize wherever possible. With the ability to strongly impact growth, the Campaigns Marketing Specialist will be results-oriented and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. This role will have a significant impact on the Marketing and Sales teams and a large influence on our success.
- With input from marketing, sales, technical and executive team, manage, develop and optimise a content plan to support campaigns
- Drive revenue through consistent and timely execution of campaigns through Pardot
- Develop segmentation strategies to ensure campaigns relevance to prospects and customers
- Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click through, open, and conversion rates
- Manage overall database health and maximize geographic and demographic segmentation
- WIth external designers, manage and optimize the design concepts and layouts
- Ensure brand consistency in image and voice in all campaign touch points including marketing and nurture communications
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed aggressive company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Expand and optimize nurture campaigns through testing and personalization
- Maintain and optimize campaigns deliverability and global compliance
- Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of campaigns initiatives to marketing team
- Maintain campaigns best practices including browser/client compatibility, effectiveness of subject lines, use of images, delivery timing, engagement filtering and development of promotions best suited for the campaigns channel
In addition, as the Marketing Manager you should be:
- 3-5 years experience delivering campaigns via Pardot or similar CRM
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment implementation, etc.
- Be a high-performance team player who can work cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading package and bonus to attract best in class
- Being part of shaping an already highly successful business achieve greater heights
- Opportunity to operate within a fast emerging market
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to us today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'