Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum - depending on experience
Location: Central London
Are you an Marketing Manager with experience in the Technology or Property industry? Are you happy to be hands on? Do you want the opportunity to build your own marketing team?
We are recruiting for a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join our client’s company who provide technology services within the property industry. You will be responsible for the branding for the company through strategy, PR, new product launches and events.
What will I do as the new Marketing Manager?
- Manage and build the company’s brand across the UK, whilst liaising with other EMEA marketing departments
- Responsible for content creation, copywriting for marketing materials including blogs and advertorials
- Manage communications/PR agencies to ensure branding is echoed throughout all marketing channels
- Responsible for new product launches and industry events
- Stakeholder reporting
Am I the right person for this Marketing Manager role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- 3+ years Marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience is desired
- Must have experience managing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience creating content including compelling copy as well as content strategy
- Understanding the principles of SEO and link building content
- Experience running PPC campaigns
- Full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'