Looking for the next step in your career with a global leader? A multi-award winner, our client has now been operating in the UK for over 30 years. As a global business they have a strong UK brand and a culture of innovation, which has led them to be at the forefront of the market they operate in. Sales are now in the £billions which puts them in a robust position for future growth & investment.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- Strategic; take ownership for the plan & manage budgets on a project by project basis
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders, at all levels, and ensure you communicate the strategy, ensure buy in and demonstrate success as it happens
- Propositions; help shape the value propositions for their IT services solutions
- GTM; plan and take to market propositions, working closely with sales to communicate the strategy
- Sales Enablement; create tool kits for sales teams
- Lead Generation; use the CRM and Eloqua, execute programs to create leads for the sales teams including email, PR, content, events, social, nurturing them from MQL’s to SQL’s
- Content; work with the content marketing team to direct what should be produced
- ABM; take responsibility for the account based marketing activities
- Agency Management; manage the retained agency
Skills and experience the Marketing Manager must bring; strategically strong but happy rolling up your sleeves, you’ll have B2B marketing experience with experience across the mix.
- B2B marketing experience - this would suit someone who’s worked for a larger company
- Strategic and happy to execute campaigns
- Experience across propositions, sales enablement and lead generation
- Understanding of how to use marketing to convert MQL’s into SQL’s
- You must have used a marketing automation platform
- Comfortable interfacing with sales regularly and getting buy in from a variety of stakeholders
- Professional, dynamic, good communications skills and commercially astute
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£45 - 50,000 basic + £5,000 car allowance, bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'