Marketing Manager Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a family run business with a long history of success. The way the company look after their staff is evident in their loyal employee record and excellent progression opportunities. We are looking for a Marketing professional to join the team as a Marketing Manager. The role of Marketing Manager is based at the Head Office in Poole and covers all the branches across the south and in Wales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the company marketing strategy
- Brand development, press releases and PR activity
- Digital marketing, including dealing with the PPC Campaign managers
- Design and print management for a wide range of marketing materials
- Website development and producing digital content for the website and social media
Knowledge and Experience:
- Email marketing and website development
- Managing marketing budgets
- Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Experience in digital marketing
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £33,000 - £37,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Hours of Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- One-hour lunch
This Marketing Manager position would suit candidates with a strong marketing background who is positive and friendly with a 'can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager position, please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Computer Literate
- Digital Marketing
- Organisational Skills
- Creative Work
- Self Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'