This role is working for a well-known and trusted Premium Drinks Brand, the business is at the forefront of drinks trends and have a loyal customer base to become a one the most trusted taste makers in the drinks industry. Over the few past years they've seen further growth and interest in their portfolio of brands and products, which has created demand for new projects and events. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager for a maternity cover with a real opportunity to gain a permeant role in the business. Working with the Head of Marketing and the founder you will help to raise brand presence through managing marketing campaign calendar and all marketing projects for the brand.
What you will do as Marketing Manager:
- Actively manage several teams within a large Marketing function
- Reporting to the founder to execute the Marketing plans and collaborate on marketing calendar and strategy with Head of Marketing
- Working cross functionally with Buying, Supply chain, Sales, Marketing, Digital and Creative teams to ensure smooth running of Marketing Campaigns.
- Plan, execute and manage key product launch campaigns.
- Project manage marketing activities for important seasonal events.
- Ensure seamless communication between operations, marketing and buying teams to promote products at key times and events
- Working collaboratively with PR and Marketing teams to put forward multi- channel campaigns including through Social Media and on the website.
- Working Alongside Head of Marketing and Heads of Department to meet and exceed commercial targets and gain effective ROI from all campaigns
- Provide feedback and measure results of each campaign for senior management team and help improve future campaigns.
What do you need for the Marketing Manager:
- Previous significant experience of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing - including PPC, SEO and B2C site and social media content and optimisation.
- Track record of project management and experience working with Trello, JIRA or Basecamp or equivalent.
- Passion and knowledge of Premium Drinks industry.
- Experience of working collaboratively with key stakeholders and management team
- Ability to work closely cross functionally to achieve shared goals.
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and talent for working with different personality types
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- resolution creator with a keen eye for detail
- Ambitious and creative Attitude
This is a fantastic business with huge opportunities for progression and growth within the business, and a supportive team to help you ensure success! If you'd like to learn more about this role and apply to it, please click the link below now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'