I am looking for a strong Marketing manager for my food client based in South East London. The ideal candidate will have good experience with Social media Marketing and E - commerce experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy. You will lead the marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
It would be beneficial if you have experience of one of the following brands:
· Define and execute the marketing and communication activities
· Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
· Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
· You will drive E-commerce strategy
· You will run all social media campaigns and postings
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years' experience in marketing
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
· Previous ecommerce experience essential
· Knowledge or running social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'