I am currently looking to recruit for two marketing managers for a leading manufacturing business based in Burton-On-Trent.
My clients operate on a global basis and are looking to add two marketing managers who will individually look after 2 key sectors of the business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Plan and deliver effective offline campaigns that engage and generate valuable leads / enquiries for the specification sales team
- Prepare engaging content marketing for the brand for online and offline communications
- Co-ordinate event management as required, including exhibitions, sponsorships, tradeshows etc.
- Analyse, evaluate and monitor campaign activities and ROI
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the customer and market trends to identify campaign messages and help identify new opportunities relating to product development and innovation
- Understand and respond to the market environment, collating market and economic data regularly
- Work closely with the external specification sales team and deliver engaging internal communications
- Manage work through various marketing agencies to ensure timely delivery of projects within budget
- Work to an agreed budget
- Copywriting and proofreading of communications
- Always seek to add value, applying lean principles, wherever applicable
- Work across borders within the Group, Divisional and Regional (West Europe) Marketing community
- Any other duties that are within the capability of the job holder that may be required from time to time
The Successful candidate will have;
- Genuine interest in Architecture or Agriculture
- Understanding of the Construction Industry
- Relevant degree and/or qualification
- 3 plus years of experience within a marketing role
- Knowledge of database segmentation preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working on more than one project at any one time and to various target audiences
- Conscientious and takes responsibility to deliver outstanding marketing communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Exceptional proofreading skills and an eye for detail and creativity
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience of managing a project within a set budget
- Experience of working with and managing agencies to deliver to a set brief
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'