Cathedral Appointments is currently recruiting on behalf of a thriving ecommerce business seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team in the South West. Reporting to Director level, this is a broad marketing position focusing on the planning, execution and delivery of all marketing methods across the business. Our client offers a mixed portfolio of products to both B2B and B2C markets. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a successful track record of working in E-commerce and online sales across both B2B and B2C in order to fulfil this position.
A competent and effective leader with strong interpersonal skills, you will be ambitious, driven and confident, able to motivate and support your team to deliver the very best for the business. You will ensure that the company’s brand and values are promoted and integrated into all aspects of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Manage an exciting and innovative range of campaigns across all channels in line with time scales and budgets
- Act as brand ambassador, develop brand awareness and loyalty, ensure brand consistency
- Manage, motivate and support a small team of marketing and creative professionals to include recruitment, personal development, training, monitoring performance.
- Drive lead generation and conversion rates
- Oversee and manage Content Management Systems
- Develop marketing collateral, website content, advertisements and marketing materials
- Track and monitor customer acquisition and competitor activities
- Analyse digital campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other tools as appropriate
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders, identifying and developing opportunities
- Structure and drive strategies for new markets in both UK and Overseas
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or Business, or equivalent marketing qualification
- Proven ecommerce marketeer, at the forefront of technology and tools to ensure maximum efficiency and results
- Commercially astute and business focused
- Engaged, committed, takes ownership
- Confident, team focused, leader, approachable, personable
- Skilled communicator, collaborative approach
This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional Devon based business at an exciting time of growth and development. If you have e-commerce biased product based senior level marketing management experience, please apply today.
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.
Keywords: Marketing Manager jobs Devon, Digital Marketing Manager jobs Devon, Marketing jobs Devon, Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive jobs Devon, E-Commerce jobs Devon, Brand, Web, Marketing Management jobs Devon, ecommerce Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Executive, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing jobs Exeter, Marketing Jobs Taunton, Marketing Jobs Newton Abbot, Marketing Jobs Plymouth
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'