A newly created and rare opportunity has been developed for an ambitious marketing manager to take the lead on marketing our portfolio of 21 conferences.
An award-winning, progressive, independent media group. Their purpose is to spark ideas and actions through market-leading journalism, events and commercial partnerships in the B2B space. Operating in unique and critical markets including sustainability, visual communications, energy and water.
The key responsibilities are:
- Campaign planning, management and execution
- Conference marketing strategy
- Managing the conference marketing function
- Prospect data selection and management
- Data acquisition
- Maintaining a strong understanding of industry wide marketing trends and best practices
- Working with colleagues from the central marketing team
- Communicate marketing activity in meetings with the internal event project team and client
- Attend events and assist the Events team on-site as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years' conference marketing experience with a clear demonstration of commercial success in a conference marketing role
- Demonstration of achieving commercial success in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take ownership and show initiative
- Strong analysis skills, using data insight to drive improvements to marketing effectiveness
- The ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and budgets and able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to develop, implement and measure successful marketing strategies
- The ability to inspire, coach, manage and mentor; recruit, appraise and manage performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity, driven, dynamic, focussed, approachable and positive personality
- Competitive salary bonus
- 22 days' holiday 3 ½ days discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Contributory pension and health cash plan
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Junior Marketing Manager
- Assisting Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'