Europe and Africa’s largest supplementary education provider, offering maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Established 60 years ago in Japan, the programmes have helped children across the globe to develop the ability to learn for themselves and excel academically. There are currently over 125,000 students studying at more than 1,000 franchised study centres in twenty countries across Europe and Africa.
From £41K - 45K
35 hours per week
- To drive corporate growth through the development and execution of marketing activities and campaigns.
- To develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term marketing plans, marketing support, direction, goals, strategies research and analysis, and development marketing (including websites, image brochures, public relations, media relations, sponsorship, event marketing, and advertising) in line with brand strategy.
- To be responsible and accountable for implementing a wide and comprehensive marketing development strategy, in all aspects.
- To provide exceptional creative direction and strategy relating to all aspects of marketing (franchise recruitment and student retention) within the organisation.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- A good level of experience in a managerial position in a marketing and communications role.
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing affinity marketing partnerships.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat, 'can do’, enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organisation skills and keen attention to detail.
Must be proficient in English.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'