Main duties and responsibilities:
* To drive corporate growth through the development and execution of marketing activities and campaigns.
* To develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term marketing plans, marketing support, direction, goals, strategies research and analysis, and development marketing (including websites, image brochures, public relations, media relations, sponsorship, event marketing, and advertising) in line with the brand strategy.
* To be responsible and accountable for implementing a wide and comprehensive marketing development strategy, in all aspects.
* To provide exceptional creative direction and strategy relating to all aspects of marketing (franchise recruitment and student retention) within the organisation.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
* Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent
* A good level of experience in a managerial position in a marketing and communications role.
* Experience of developing, implementing and managing affinity marketing partnerships.
* Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
* Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
* Resourcefulness in solving problems.
* Excellent people skills and an upbeat, 'can do', enthusiastic attitude.
* Strong organisation skills and keen attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'