Marketing manager – Warminster - £45K DOE plus benefits
My client is a very successful and established family run manufacturing company based in Mere near Wiltshire. They operate both in the UK and the US and are currently looking to recruit a Marketing manager to join their Senior Management team.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be managing the marketing and PR team and will be responsible for the organisations marketing activities for all three of my clients divisions.
Responsibilities will include:
•¥ Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
•¥ Identifying, implementing and managing a marketing software platform that increases lead generation, supporting the Sales team to convert leads and proves ROI
•¥ Developing and overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy for new and existing products - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
•¥ Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives
•¥ Working closely with product management teams to define marketing materials and programs
•¥ Managing social media presence
•¥ Continual development and ownership of the Company websites, catalogues, social media and CRM
- Marketing Degree, Professional chartered Marketer (CIM)
- Knowledge of B2B – experience of working closely with Sales
- Proven experience in senior marketing roles ideally for a manufacturing company
- An entrepreneurial orientation with ability to apply creative approaches to marketing innovative products
- Understanding of financial concepts including P&L, balances sheets, and ROI models
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits: The successful Senior Marketing Manager will be paid a salary of up to £45k plus excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'