New Job alert! We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, leading company based in Manchester! Become our client's new Marketing Manager and drive their company’s growth. They are in need of a hands-on, knowledgeable individual to drive their business to success. Interested? Carry on reading…
Our client is an award-winning leading company in their sporting department who now have expanded to offer their services to 14 countries. With our client being based in Manchester City Centre, you are just a stone’s throw from excellent transport links as well as plenty of bars, restaurants and cafés.
Our client is looking for a driven, ambitious individual to drive their marketing department above and beyond. The Marketing Manager will develop overall marketing skills from SEO content development and social media to PR. The successful candidate will have the chance to grab amazing job opportunities to fast track their career. The Marketing Manager will be an essential part of the company and provide the knowledge to improve the companies market share.
Key Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- Confident in creating and analysing marketing reports and comparing them against targets to show the companies performance.
- Develop our client’s social media to ensure the target audience is engaged.
- Create campaigns while ensuring they are within budget
- Be able to measure the performance of marketing campaigns to compare against goals set
- Closely observe market research to develop data to support your marketing plans
- Regularly reporting on projects and campaigns to assess the progress.
Key Skills of the Marketing Manager:
- Have the passion to attend awards and events and important exhibitions
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- A strong knowledge in online and offline marketing
- A strong computer administrative skill with MS Office and Word Press and having a good knowledge of Zapier, Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Confident in dealing with many projects at once
Apply now today!!
- Market Research
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'