They are premium brand in Europe, active in 12 countries and employ more than 1100 people across the business.
* Strong communication skills with a convincing, pro-active attitude
* Proven track record of applying the B2B product marketing toolkit in an industrial setting
* Provide strategic leadership on market development/market expansion opportunities, brand planning and sales strategy process
* Conduct competition and market analysis, provide marketing strategies and execute marketing plans to ensure maximum market penetration
* Contribute to produce and service development, support product launch and pricing processes
* Manage product launches and provide input for business planning together with regular reviews of planning/forecasting
* Conduct commercial training sessions
* Deliver direction and support to sales divisions to enable them to achieve targets
* BSc/BA Marketing
* Minimum 5 years' experience as a Product Marketing Manager or Product Manager
* Career progression for the right candidate
* Room for your enthusiasm and initiative
* An international working environment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Contact Jamie Keith for further information
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'