Our client is a leading provider in the highly competitive and rapidly expanding network security market. The UK business, part of an international group, has been very effective at disrupting the market which has enabled them to significantly grow market share.
A new role currently exists for a Marketing Manager who will be the focal point of all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors. The Marketing Manager will proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programmes that are in line with business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager with experience in IT related industry and channel marketing to join a business at an exciting time and an environment that will offer a high degree of creative freedom.
Working closely with Vendor Managers the Marketing Manager will understand business objectives and drive activity to and through the channel. They will also work closely with Sales Account Managers to identify a sub set of partners they can drive incremental lead generation activity through, whilst building good relationships with these partners.Job Title: Marketing ManagerReporting to: Marketing Director
- Build and develop quarterly measurable marketing plans in line with the Vendor and business objectives.
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI.
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns.
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships.
- Ensure all channel activity executed on behalf of the vendor includes the corporate value add messaging at all times.
- Support the sales and marketing team on all events such as trade shows, partner events and networking events.
- Measure and report back to the Marketing Director on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering creative demand generation campaigns from beginning to end - concept through to execution.
- Experience in IT related industry; distribution, reseller, vendor, channel experience.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally with high degree of persuade and influence skills to get colleagues and partners on board.
- Excellent communication skill, resilience and creative flair.
- Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua.
- Marketing Manager
- Network Security
- Vendor Management
- Cross Channel Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'