Marketing Manager - Temp to Perm (9 months)
A leading distributor of world food and drink have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager
You will be an energetic, proactive and experienced Marketing Manager to develop and coordinate their own-brand food and drinks portfolio to ensure the brands continue to meet customer and consumer expectations.
You will be required to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives, in order to effectively manage the marketing, advertising andpromotional activities of the company
It is the optimum time to join this expanding and growing company as the jobholder will have full reign to shape the role and strategy moving forward working on multiple brands across niche markets and growing into national and international markets.
Key Responsibilities and job role
- General Marketing and Brand Management
- Events and Shows
- PR, and advertising
- Management responsibilities
- Hire and train other members of the marketing team
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Exudes creativity and great attention to detail.
- Proven excellent communication and IT skills.
- Experience of budgeting and project management
- business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- at least 5 years’ experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- technical marketing skills
- proven experience in customer and market research
- relevant product and industry knowledge
- digital marketing skills
- experience with relevant software applications
Hours of work: 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday with occasional weekends/Bank Holidays
About our client
Today Wanis is one of the UK’s leading distributors of World Food & Drink. Headquartered in a 120,000 sq. ft. depot in East London, they sell over 8,000 different product lines from all regions of the World, including Africa, the Caribbean, South America, Asia and the Far East. Customers include all the major UK supermarkets, wholesalers and independent retailers of all shapes and sizes.
What hasn’t changed however is that they remain a family business (albeit a much bigger family) with family-values and personal service at our core.
Keywords: Marketing, project management, digital, digital marketing
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'