This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading global Technology and IT Distribution company, who are looking to appoint a talented Vendor Marketing Manager to join their growing and dynamic team based in Alton, Hampshire.
The Vendor Marketing Manager is the focal point of all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors. They will proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic, creative and tactical marketing programmes, whilst building strong relationships with these partners.
They will also work closely with internal departments including the Sales Account Managers, to pro-actively manage relationships by conveying marketing messages amongst channel partners in order to increase revenue streams, This role is varied and on-the-go within an environment that is both relaxed and vibrant. This role would ideally suit a marketing professional, who has energy and is looking to progress their career in a creative, supportive and innovative organisation.
Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with the Vendors business objectives
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and achieves a good level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Support the sales and marketing team on events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy
- You will have had previous experience in a senior marketing capacity ideally within an IT related industry, focusing on Vendor or Channel management
- You will have experience of planning and delivering creative and demand generation campaigns and go-to-market strategies for various vendors or products simultaneously
- Strong client-facing and communication skills to build relationships within the Sales and Marketing teams and Vendor Channel Partners
- Team player attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
- Ideally knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqu
The company also offers excellent benefits, including a 10% Company Bonus Scheme, 5% matched Pension scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 25 Days Holiday, Cycle2work Scheme and regular social events and trips abroad.
- Event Based Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Vendor Relationships
- Channel Management
- Creative Multi-Touch Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'