SF Group are currently recruiting for a stand-alone Marketing Manager, on a temporary basis, to be based out of one of their clients' offices near to Stoke. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing activity whilst reporting directly into the head of Marketing.
Due to the workload and the handover process, the client are looking to get someone in ASAP, so please only apply for the temporary role if you are immediately available for work.
This is a full generalist role and will cover the following:
- Web content/CMS, case studies and blogs
- PR - writing content and placement with publications
- Arranging advertising campaigns and working with external agencies to design these campaigns
- Pushing out campaigns through publications, eshots and video
- Using CRM system to track enquiry progression, report, and push out eshot campaigns
- Event management (trade shows)
- Work with external consultant on SEO and PCC to maximise the number of relevant enquiries into the business
This is a very important role within the business and it is therefore essential that the successful candidate can hit the ground running and so has experience in all of the above areas. You must also have the ability to build relationships across different teams and departments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'