Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Type: Permanent (full time)
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
A fast-growing consumer goods company is looking for someone with a degree in Marketing and previous marketing experience in a busy, high-volume consumer goods company, to take up the role of a Marketing Manager.
They offer a rich selection of smart home essentials that are crisp, clever, well-designed to use in and around your home.
Marketing Manager Role:
- Managing marketing budget for the company and all activities within the marketing and design department
- Working with management to develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with its objectives
- Undertaking market research to identify and capitalise on potential markets
- Monitoring and providing feedback on: market trends, the effectiveness of market campaigns, and promotions
- Working closely with category managers regarding new products, packaging and all marketing materials
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and approving sales materials
- Leading the creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans and implementing promotional campaigns
- Creating and promoting the company's brand and corporate image
- Working closely with internal/external customers to assist new product launches
Marketing Manager Requirements
- Degree in Marketing
- Analytical and creative
- Focused and organised with an attention to details
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
To apply please click on the APPLY button below.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Coordinator, Online Digital Marketing Executive may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Online Digital Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'