MHA MacIntyre Hudson is part of a global network of firms providing accountancy, audit, tax, and advisory services to businesses and entrepreneurs. Our team focuses on building trusted long-term relationships, engaging clients on the issues which affect their businesses and we provide insight and the solutions to overcome them.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our London Office in Blackfriars. You will take ownership for developing and executing innovative new campaigns and advancing existing programmes across traditional and digital platforms, maximising content across service-lines and sectors, and collaborating with our national and international partners to meet global marketing objectives.
You will leverage your knowledge and experience of professional services marketing to contribute to the development of the firm’s marketing strategy, drive standards, and introduce new ideas which constructively challenge the 'status quo’ where appropriate.
This role will work alongside other Regional Marketing Managers and have the support of senior stakeholders throughout the firm, but will have the autonomy to manage, develop and train the wider London marketing team. Initiative, creativity and a desire to make an impact are critical to the role and will be rewarded with the opportunity for progression and growth of your remit and responsibilities over time.
What's in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Engaging with key stakeholders to advise on and challenge the firm’s marketing strategy, then taking ownership for setting tactical plans to meet agreed marketing objectives.
- Taking responsibility for performance managing junior members of the team, and for their coaching, mentoring and development.
- Developing on-budget, end-to-end marketing programmes which tailor content for specific channels and coordination of consistently excellent execution.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is fully brand-compliant, embedding the brand in all activities, and developing and maintaining compelling value propositions across the firm’s key service lines and sectors.
- Collaboration with other regional managers, and the firm’s national and international network marketing teams.
- Using data analytics and market intelligence to provide high-quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes, and presenting findings to senior stakeholders, along with recommending improvements for future campaigns.
- Researching and analysing the latest market, competitor and client data.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A track record in marketing at Manager-level, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred.
- Previous experience of professional services marketing is highly desirable, but experience of 'B2B’ marketing will be considered.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint and Excel), design packages (e.g. Adobe InDesign), and marketing automation tools (e.g. website CRMs, webmail).
- Experience of practice management systems in a professional services environment is also highly desirable.
- You will be able to showcase outstanding interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator who can build facilitative relationships with stakeholders at varied levels of seniority throughout the firm, as well as across our national and international networks.
- Be a creative, energetic and collaborative team player who enjoys using a practical coaching mindset to develop junior members of the marketing team;
- Demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills needed to tackle the challenge of developing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Implement a pragmatic, open-minded, and flexible to work effectively under pressure as a 'hands-on’ team manager.
- Demonstrate the confidence to act with conviction and initiative to make an impact, taking personal responsibility for delivery.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, or are keen on making an application - please apply within, or contact a member of the recruitment team.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- CIM qualified
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'