£28-30K + £2K Bonus & Other Benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Andover, Winchester and Basingstoke
Our client is an award-winning, niche creative agency with an enviable client list of the world's biggest brands. They are looking for a talented, experienced B2B Marketing Manager who can help move their brand even further forward.
Due to their rural location you will need to be a car driver & owner.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the CEO to implement the marketing strategy
- Overseeing a Marketing Assistant/Apprentice and external freelancers
- Developing a total understanding of the business and taking a hands on approach to marketing
- Managing and updating the business' five websites and social media accounts
- Writing, maintaining & updating digital and off line content
- Creating press releases, articles and blogs, identifying opportunities for speakers
- Acting as brand champion across all media and internally
- Optimising web presence and lead generation, using tools such as Google Analytics, Ad Words, Remarketing etc.
- Effectively working with the CRM system & data, nurturing prospective clients
- Sourcing new routes to market and business opportunities
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within a similar B2B marketing role, ideally gained within an agency
- Excellent hands on marketing abilities
- Strong copywriting and content generation skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, ideally HubSpot
- In depth analytical skills, especially within Google Analytics
- Team leadership abilities
This is an important and rewarding role based within a global leader in its field. Please apply now if it sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Marketing Manager
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"