Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to manage the in house marketing team. You will be working alongside the Buying team on Key projects, by bringing a wide range of products to market.
The company is a highly successful family run business in the idyllic town of Epping.
My client is a supplier of power tools, who specialises in supplying wholesale items from their catalogue.
Key areas of this role include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis
- Management of the marketing internal team, measuring success
- Responsible for managing consistent brand execution for internal and external customers, ensuring consistency across a variety of media channels from catalogue, deals papers, press and online.
- Producing and writing copy for a huge range of products including brochures, newsletters, case studies and press releases
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers and distributors
- Analyse gaps within current marketing campaigns and utilise any gaps within the market, developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery
Qualifications & Desirables
- Minimum 7 years' experience within wholesale B2B, product marketing
- Have proven experience managing an in-house team
- Experienced in copy writing and drawing up briefs for packaging and products
- Health care
- Pension scheme with Life Assurance
- Bonus twice yearly
- Annual salary review
- 28 days holiday
- Daily free lunch
- On site parking
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"