Marketing and Communications Manager
The exciting opportunity
Arcadis, a UK Superbrand for the second year running, is recruiting a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team in London.
The Arcadis brand has taken huge leaps in recent times and there are ambitious plans to further elevate our presence and recognition across our industry and further afield. As part of a 15-strong UK Marketing and Communications function, you will be responsible for leading initiatives in support of delivering the UK Marcomms Programme.
This role requires someone who can work laterally across the team to plan, implement and deliver activities across multiple channels and audiences.
A core element of this role is integrating both our activity and people. It requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication and negation skills to self-start projects and draw out the most engaging details and ideas, and to be able to communicate this to a range of audiences.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- working in alignment with the global digital strategy team to develop, plan and communicate innovation and growth initiatives within the UK
- leading on UK-wide communication initiatives, from UK in Focus staff sessions to supporting communications for the UK leadership team
- acting as a key point of contact for the UK marketing team, helping to plan, shape and deliver the marketing and communications strategy
- leading on UK marketing and communications reporting and analysis, drawing insight and information from the whole team to provide smart and measurable metrics for key initiatives and campaigns
- gathering relevant information, analysing key themes and trends and making recommendations to inform UK planning
- line managing of a marketing assistant - allocating work, monitoring performance, and providing coaching and guidance
We are proud to be a high performing team and welcome those who share our desire to be the best.
You will be an experienced and passionate marcomms professional with experience in a B2B and/or B2C environment
You will also have the following:
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline ideally with a post graduate professional qualification, CIM, CIPR or similar
- five or more years’ business experience at professional level in a marketing, comms, business development, or similar role
- understanding of the professional services industry and market challenges
- experience of working in a matrix organisation and adapting to managing differing stakeholder objectives
- excellent communication and written skills
- interpersonal skills and proven ability to project manage complex multi-channel initiatives
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits. Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A competitive remuneration package; a car allowance; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can put your ideas into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy
- Cross Channel Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"