Chichester, West Sussex
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Negotiable (including bonus scheme)
Flourishing, entrepreneurial business based in Chichester is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to take ownership of and drive the development of their digital marketing strategy. This position would suit a capable generalist Marketing Manager with a specialty in digital marketing, web development, and conversion rate optimisation. This is an excellent opportunity offering genuine career progression towards Marketing Director.
My client is an award winning fast-track business has a very impressive growth record, supported by a very hands-on and commercially minded team of Directors. Turnover is going from strength to strength, as is the size of their operations and reputation. This person will partner the Directors in driving the business forward through marketing activities and will be pivotal within the senior management team. This person will recruit and train a small team to support them over time.
Overview of Role:
- Drive global e-commerce strategy, ensuring integration with purchasing and marketplaces teams.
- Review existing processes and optimise the customer journey to exceed expectations
- Lead marketing strategy and manage all extremal marketing partnerships
- Work closely with PPC partners to maximise ROI from various campaigns
- Report on key marketing metrics and e-commerce KPIs
- Implement changes to user journeys to improve conversion rates through the establishment of conversion rate optimisation, testing and measurement processes
- Procure and manage all external marketing partnerships
- Ownership of marketing budget
Candidates need have:
- Relevant commercial experience and experience of managing numerous digital channels, determining and implementing digital strategy, and budgeting. The ideal candidate will come from an ecommerce background.
- Strong marketing skills across the digital marketing sphere.
- Strong skills in developing user experience.
- A highly pro-active attitude and innovative thinker.
- A desire for professional success and to really make an active difference within their next role.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"