Well established, dynamic and forward thinking.
The client provides a number of online services for consumers and intermediaries. Specialising in the financial services, legal and property sectors.
Your primary responsibilities will be: -
- Formulating and delivering the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Planning and executing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining the social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilising web analytics software.
- Copywriting and writing high quality content.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimising spend, and performance based on the results.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and working with the sales team.
- Working within budgets and monitoring spend.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measuring results.
- Preparing online marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of effective marketing materials.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
The essentials you will need are: -
- A CIM diploma or Marketing Degree.
- Proven experience across the marketing mix but especially digital marketing and online/e-marketing.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and influence others.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to work closely with all stakeholders to create the right results.
- A confident and dynamic personality.
- The desire to succeed and the drive, energy and ability to produce top quality results consistently.
The salary is up to £ 35,000 per annum plus good holidays and company benefits.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing mix
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"