Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job ID: 14106
Job Type: 1 year fixed-term contract
This is an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join one of the UK’s highest potential and most entrepreneurial Ofsted grade 1 rated education and training companies at a turning point in the industry. The Apprenticeship Levy came into effect in April 2017, driving a dramatic shift in the world of apprentices and doubling the Apprenticeship market.
A leading provider of digital skills in the UK, who have spent 5 years building a business that delivers truly amazing Digital, IT and Technology apprenticeships. They work with some of the most impressive companies in the world, such as AO and Google, as well as some of the most inspiring and exciting young people in the UK. They’ve always believed they were at the forefront of what is possible in the world of apprenticeships and are incredibly proud of their Ofsted grade 1 rating (the best you can get) in every category awarded to them when they came to see what they were up to last year.
They are looking for a talented and ambitious marketing professional drive the planning and execution of their marketing strategy during this exciting growth phase. The Marketing Manager will execute the content strategy and manage a team of 4 to execute targeted online and offline campaigns. The Marketing Manager will measure and report on the performance of marketing spend. The successful candidate will have well rounded marketing expertise including content creation, lead generation, managing events, driving PR & communications and writing press releases and other supporting collateral. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be supporting the Sales and Marketing Director, providing them with a supply of qualified opportunities and campaign ideas to help the business achieve its ambitious growth objectives.
- Ultimately, providing a rich supply of marketing-qualified leads to our Inside Sales and Recruitment teams
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Own Inbound Marketing funnels, conversion paths and ROI.
- Execute a detailed, integrated content strategy - own the execution with precise detail.
- Manage agency relationships in PR, Paid Media and SEO
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Drive website development priorities and optimisation efforts
- Line management and development of four marketing professionals, including an apprentice.
- Prioritising website updates and optimising landing pages for conversion
- You will be proactive, and great at stakeholder management and influencing
- You are a skilled content producer, copywriter and proofreader with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Deep understanding of Inbound Marketing funnels, conversions and ROI reporting as a key element
- Experience with Hubspot, Google analytics, SalesForce, and the top social channels
- Exceptional written communication and people skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills, with an ability to spot and nurture potential in others
- Organised and good time management
- Results orientated and likes hitting target
- Analytical with excellent reporting skills and a love of data
- Great can-do attitude
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'