Marketing Manager, Midlands, Technology, Marketing
Your new company
This well-established midlands based company specialises in technology and prides themselves on their professionalism, reliability and growing client base. The company is constantly seeking ways in which they can improved their approach and product range consequently putting them in the forefront of their field.
Your new role
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Shape, manage and drive the social media strategy for the company through all appropriate channels
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
Are you able to take ownership of your area of responsibility and transform it into one of the key engines for growth that the company are looking for? Are you known for being inspirational and do you strive to achieve tangible, measurable results, despite opposition or resistance? Are you resolute in focusing on results and to tackle any problems or conflicts which get in the way? Do you have Strong analytical and project management skills?
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Training and support to provide you with the necessary skills which has gained them a well-recognised award.
- Health Cash Plan, regular social events, day off for your Birthday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Marketing Manager Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job