£50,000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work as Marketing Manager for a high profile shopping centre based in Glasgow and to join the UK’s largest shopping centre organisation.
Key objectives for this role will be to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drive footfall, frequency of visit and dwell-time, as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping centre, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the wider organisation.
- To develop and implement an annual marketing plan and strategy for the centre that is also in line with corporate objectives for the organisation and forms part of the centre’s overall business plan.
- To commission, interpret and utilise the market research in the development and evaluation of all marketing activities.
- To manage the marketing budget including the allocation of funds (not the administration of the budget).
- Employ the most appropriate external agencies to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR and promotional campaigns, using a combination of both traditional media and new technologies, which will drive footfall and repeat visits to the centre
- Overall responsibility for the selection and management of external agencies at a local level, as well as ensuring that the Marketing Team work effectively with all group-wide support agencies.
- Develop/place a media buying strategy that targets desired demographics.
- To liaise regularly with retailers partners (local store and head office level) where necessary to encourage participation in centre events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the process of planning a digital marketing strategy in line with the business and marketing objectives. Supporting the Assistant Marketing Manager (and team if appropriate) in delivering the planned strategy and ensuring timely and appropriate responses to customer communication received through all social and digital channels.
- To deal with all media enquiries, including crisis management situations
- Create a robust public relations programme that increases awareness of the centre, enhances its image and promotes its marketing activities. PR activities should always drive additional awareness for the organisation where possible.
- To develop promotions and incentive schemes, including Gift Cards, by working with colleagues to deliver strong results for the centre.
- To proactively oversee Customer Services Gift Card targets and devise campaigns that will continue to increase Gift Card sales for the centre.
- Responsibility as Brand Guardian within the centre for all marketing communications, including collateral produced for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners in line with Company brand guidelines and are approved through Brand Lab.
- Regularly communicate with stores, through regular retailer forums, to ensure retailers are fully aware of upcoming initiatives or opportunities to get involved in centre activities and are fully engaged with the available marketing support.
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager through the creation of personal development plans that provides exposure to new project opportunities, as well as the chance to develop budget and agency management skills.
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager with the management and supervision of the Marketing Co-ordinators, including coaching and professional development.
- Work with the Customer Experiences Team to help support the development, delivery and local implementation of group-wide initiatives or activities.
- Work closely with the Customer Services Team to encourage support for the delivery of group-wide or centre led marketing initiatives and activities.
- Oversee marketing teams to ensure full compliancy with all Company procedures and ensure that regular centre and Company reporting timescales are met, including monthly reporting and KPI monitoring
- Management of the Merchants Association/Tenant’s Association within each centre in conjunction with General Manager and Business Support Team.
- Ensure that all major agency accounts are reviewed each year and that the accounts are re-tendered every 3 years in accordance with the Company tender procedures to ensure best practice and best use of marketing budgets.
- To work with the General Manager and Group Marketing Team to assign key objectives from the job descriptions to the wider Marketing Team.
- To manage, motivate and develop the Marketing Team.
- To form an integral part of the Senior Management Team at the centre.
- To ensure compliance with Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job