Dorset - Commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Ringwood, Dorchester, New Forest
Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to help them expand on the depth of their various marketing platforms and campaigns. This role will give you an excellent opportunity to make a great impact across the full spectrum of marketing.
Your role will include:
- Management of the marketing business function
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to define marketing strategies and execution plans
- Management of digital marketing, including SEO, social media and email marketing
- Supervision and contribution in the creative process to create impactful and effective marketing campaigns
- Management of PR and customer news and update functions
- Monitoring of KPI's, analytics and reporting on all marketing activities
- Marketing and business function management, Marketing and brand management, Marketing planning and strategy, Digital marketing management and Offline marketing management.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Proven track record of using an integrated mix of digital and offline channels for lead generation
- Experience working to agreed budgets
- Experience working with PR and other media agencies
- Proficient user of Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in Google PPC campaign management
- Sharepoint programming and development (internal communications)
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about all things marketing apply now to be considered for this opportunity to establish yourself within a very successful and reputable company.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media
- eMail Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job